Anna’s specialism is enabling primary and secondary school teachers with local constraints, such as limited resources, to become the best teacher they can by enhancing all students’ learning opportunities through engagement.
Her work in ELT and within the primary school system in New Zealand has given her an insight into curriculum development, mentoring and CPD programmes for teachers. She’s passionate about the teaching of young and very young learners (ages 3 to 13) and is involved in online tutoring and face to face teacher development of primary and secondary school teachers and writing materials and social media resources for local state school teachers.
- CELTA Certificate– Certificate in English Language Teacher to Adults (Wellington, New Zealand)
- YL Extension to CELTA – Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners (Casablanca, Morocco)
- Delta – Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (ATTC, Sydney, Australia)
- GradDip in Primary Education – Graduate Diploma in Primary Education (=PGCE) (Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand)
- MEd in Education in Applied Linguistics (Open University, UK)
English, Dutch (both native); Swedish, French, German (all upper intermediate); Spanish (low intermediate); Chinese and Arabic (beginner)
Cambridge English CELTA/Delta Tutor